Jun 24, 2014

YOU are worth it!!!

As mommies, wives, and/or busy career women, we are SO OFTEN consumed by serving OTHERS that we forget to make time for ourselves! I know for me, there have been times where I was SO consumed with helping others on their fitness journey that I completely fell off track when it came to my own! It takes making a CONSCIOUS EFFORT to create SPACE in your life to take care of the one who is always SO BUSY taking care of everyone else... YOU. I figured you might need a little reminder today, so here it is... Don't cut yourself short... You INDEED are WORTH IT!!! POST BELOW ONE WAY YOU GAVE BACK TO YOURSELF TODAY!!!


2 comments :

  1. I'm not a wife or a career woman, but thanks for the empowerment anyway! I'm going to go do some yoga now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are a woman!!! We all face similar obstacles in our day! GOOD FOR YOU Gracey!!! Please feel free to friend me on FB if we aren't already friends :)

      Delete